Home > Solution > Laboratory Design Planning > P3 Biological Laboratory Construction and Design Planning
Relying on its own high-level biological laboratory construction design planning and a strong technical team, KOMAN has established a set of strict high-level P3 biological laboratory construction,P3 biological laboratory design, from planning and design, material selection to construction, testing and acceptance, and strict quality control.
, strive to provide strong technical support for front-line prevention and control treatment, create a safe experimental environment for the development of China's medicine and biotechnology, prevent and resolve laboratory biosafety risks, and contribute to improving the level of biosafety protection in China!
High-level biosafety laboratory design and construction integration
KOMAN company has strong professional configuration, has deep experience in ventilation, electromechanical, control, process and other majors, and has strong technical support for P3 laboratory in process design, HVAC design, electromechanical design, etc.
The modular assembly construction method can be more scientific and efficient during the design and construction of the P3 laboratory, and is more conducive to later operation and maintenance.
Regulations in my country-the main content and relationship of the two regulations
The scope and main content of "General Requirements for Laboratory Biosafety" (GB19489)
Software: Laboratory Biosafety Management-Biosafety Classification, Laboratory Safety Behavior
Hardware: Principles of Biosafety Laboratory Construction-Laboratory Facilities, Equipment, Personal Protection
The scope and main content of the "Technical Code for Building Biosafety Laboratory" (GB50346)
Scope: suitable for microbiology, biomedicine, animal experiments, genetic recombination and biological products, etc.
Content: Design, construction and acceptance of biosafety laboratories such as new construction, reconstruction and expansion
1. The verification process is carried out using instruments or equipment within the validity period of the calibration.
2. The number of air changes should meet the requirements of the specification and ensure that the air volume and pressure are within the working range of the regulating valve.
3. Pay attention to maintaining the tightness of the structure to ensure the cleanliness of the indoor environment under absolute negative pressure.
4. Familiar with the scope of A/BSL protection zone to ensure that the pressure gradient meets the specification requirements.
5. Ensure that the fan interlocking and fault output logic are correct to avoid the appearance of absolute positive pressure.
6. The pressure decay method should pay attention to temperature changes during the air tightness test.
7. The reliability verification process should be carried out under the operating conditions of key equipment.
CopyRight: Laboratory furniture and fume hoods | KOMAN Laboratory Furniture Company